Administrative Support Specialist
$15.00 – $17.00
Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C) is a non-profit organization that develops a comprehensive approach to coordinating child care services in the local community. For 50 years, 4-C has supported and enhanced child care and continues its tradition of supporting families by coordinating a vision of a high-quality early childhood care system available to all children and families.
Our agency is looking for an Administrative Support Specialist, being the initial point of contact for phone or in-person inquiries regarding the agency’s services. Under general supervision, you will handle phone calls and visitors and channel their requests for information to the appropriate staff member, while maintaining all client database records. You will also be responsible for administrative support within the agency’s other departments as assigned.
• Minimum high school graduate.
• Secretarial training and/or related experience preferred.
• Must be very dependable and available for set hours as this position occupies our front desk which must be covered at all times.
• Greet and screen callers who contact the office either in person or by phone.
• Learn and know agency information to handle all incoming calls for information and/or referring calls to the appropriate staff person.
• Perform routine clerical/administrative duties by utilizing strong computer and data entry skills.
• Open mail and distribute to staff and prepare outgoing mail.
• Perform daily building opening and closing routines.
• Daily data entry into internal databases and generate reports as necessary.
• Log in all accounts receivables, give appropriate documentation to departments and secure checks and cash daily.
• Maintain Membership and Provider databases in NACCRaware and issue renewal certificates and provider update requests as due.
• Organize and prepare conference rooms for various events, meetings and functions as needed.
• Assist the Executive Director and all other department staff as needed.
• Excellent telephone voice and skills.
• Strong computer and data entry skills (Word, Excel, email, etc.).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• 35-hour work week: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
***Must attach a resume to be considered for this position.***